Point of Sale Systems (POS) - PC Based
A Point of Sale (POS) system is the onsite equipment used to manage the sales of retail goods, including the acceptance of credit and debit cards. The term is used to refer to the software and hardware associated with check out stands, and all of the bundled features which are included.
Many retailers use a POS system at their checkstands or counters. Several major manufacturers offer POS systems designed for various types of businesses, ranging from grocery stores to clothing boutiques. A POS system can manage inventory and accounting for a business.
A PC based system uses a Windows or Mac computer/server on site as the brain of the system. Many companies develop software and provide hardware for POS systems.
What You Should Know About Processing Credit Cards with a PC POS System
Our services are compatible with most PC POS software. Aloha, NCR, Micros and Radiant to name a few.
When considering the purchase of a POS System that will be used to process your credit/debit card transactions it is best to ask up front:
1. Can you choose your merchant service provider?
2. Is a payment gateway required, are there any fees associated with the gateway?
3. How are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards maintained, is there an extra expense for compliance?
There are advantages when choosing us as your service provider:
1. Knowlegable personal service.
2. Experienced professional expertise.
3. Competitive rates, customized for you business.
PC based POS do a lot and they cost a lot. Expenses include hardware (purchare or lease), software and support/maintinence.
Serving the Brazos Valley Communities, Brenham, Bryan/College Station, Navasota, Hemptead, Bellville, Round Top and Giddings for Over 20 Years